Crew Schielke is a straight shooter who understands that people often need to hire an attorney when they are struggling with problems that they cannot resolve on their own. Clients experiencing stressful situations need someone who cares about them, and who is willing and able to clearly and thoroughly explain all available options. Mr. Schielke prides himself on his abilty to provide insightful advice and guidance as to how best to proceed in any situation, and to effectively resolve a wide variety of legal difficulties. Mr. Schielke doesn’t simply go through the motions. Instead, he helps his clients to navigate the legal system and to achieve the best possible results in the most cost-effective manner available. For that reason, Mr Schielke’s clients receive not only high-quality legal services, but also the reassurance and courtesy that they deserve.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Federal District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Federal District Court for the District of New York
- Federal District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- 2012 Founded Law Offices of Crew Schielke, LLC
- 2007 Joined Phillips Nizer, LLP, Hackensack, NJ
- 2005 Joined Harwood Lloyd, LLC, Hackensack, NJ
- 2004 Joined the Law Offices of Crew Schielke, Jr., Esq.
- 2003 Law Clerk for Hon. Gerald C. Escala, P.J. Ch.
- 2003 Juris Doctor Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, NJ
- 1999 Bachelor of the Arts in History and English, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Madison, NJ
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New York Bar Association